Readers who found our recent look at important bankruptcy terms useful should explore these links to learn more about the federal bankruptcy process:
- Your employer should have no reason to know that you filed for bankruptcy, even though your filing becomes public information. Read more on Bankrate.com.
- The National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys explains the pros and cons of filing for bankruptcy in this volatile climate.
- Wisconsin is in the lower half of the nation when it comes to the mean net scheduled debt per bankruptcy filing. The US Courts website created an infographic showing this data.
- Budgeting can be hard after a bankruptcy proceeding. Mint.com can help you manage your spending while explaining the importance of your FICO score.
- Do you need a comprehensive introduction to US bankruptcy law? The American Bar Association published a helpful article on that very topic.
Deciding to file for bankruptcy requires considering a number of factors. A bankruptcy lawyer can help you discern whether or not this is the best financial choice for you. Milwaukee-Waukesha residents who are falling behind on their loan payments should call Sapinski Law Office, S.C. at (262) 782-9400 to schedule a free and confidential bankruptcy evaluation.