If you’d like to know more about the bankruptcy topics we’ve covered in our recent blog entries, you can take a look at the websites listed below, which will tell you more about many aspects of bankruptcy.
- Check out this article to learn more about how a credit score is calculated.
- Recovering from bankruptcy can be a difficult process, but these tips will help you out.
- Between March 2011 and March 2012, bankruptcy filings dropped 13%, though the number is still higher than usual.
- If you’d like to improve your credit score after bankruptcy, consider obtaining a secured credit card.
- If you’re not sure whether bankruptcy is right for you, the American Bankruptcy Institute can help you decide.
If you need help with bankruptcy in the Milwaukee or Waukesha areas, call (877) 939-1739 to schedule a consultation with Sapinski Law Office, S.C.