If you’ve enjoyed our recent blog posts, which have discussed Wisconsin and federal bankruptcy law with regard to consumer debts, student loans, and personal finance, then visit these additional resources:
- The Wisconsin State Law Library’s list of bankruptcy forms and resources can be a great starting point for learning about bankruptcy basics.
- Learn more about what is and is not discharged in bankruptcy at the US Federal Courts website.
- Explore the answers to common bankruptcy questions by Legal Action of Wisconsin, a public interest law network with branches all over the state.
- Take a look at the United States Bankruptcy Courts of Wisconsin extensive FAQ section; they are incredibly thorough in their answers.
- Are collection agencies harassing you day and night? The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act is a law that protects consumers from abuse by creditors.
Oftentimes, a bankruptcy attorney can recommend the best course of action for your debt and credit issues. To learn more about the bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy options available in Wisconsin, call Sapinski Law in the Milwaukee area at (262) 782-9400.